Celebrate Love, Celebrate Life




Hello everyone, so after a very long vacation and valentines approaching soon, I had a lot of things in mind to be executed. To begin with, I started with the amazing collection of Kraftily Konnect.
I have made two gorgeous decoupaged boxes using the lovely 
'Love is everyday' paperpack from Kraftily Konnect
This collection is so adorable and versatile that it can be used to make in 
any possible theme as it has so many different and gorgeous prints. 
I am sharing their gorgeous pictures below along with the supplies list mentioned at the end of the blog.






Supplies used -
Mod Podge - Matte
Asian Paints Aquadar
Love is everyday paperpack (link is https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.shaikh.1004 )
Flowers, leaves from Adornos (link is https://www.facebook.com/adornosbasket/ )
Embellishments from Dress My Craft
Prima Dies - Forest Leaves
Prima Dies - Crochet Doily
Sand paper

I hope you enjoyed watching my project as much as I enjoyed making it

Comments

Popular Posts